Activated alumina media is an excellent all-purpose adsorbent for use in chemical, fertilizer, oil and gas.
Activated Alumina media works as a adsorbent media and desiccant through adsorption, so as air passes through the Activated Alumina beads, the activated alumina filter and dried out the water. Even if immersed in a liquid, the Activated Alumina will not fall apart or soften.
XR offers Activated Alumina in three different sizes of beads: 1/8” (3‐5 mm), 3/16” (4‐6 mm) and 1/4” (6-7mm),5-7mm,5-8mm.
Professional technical advice of activated alumina media:
The specialists of our company can design the technical offer with recommendations of application adsorptive drying systems and purification of gas and-liquid flows.
It usually consists of:
• Designing of adsorption system;
• Calculations of needed quantity of adsorbents ,catalyst and alumina balls ;
• Selection of cycle time ;
• Recommendations on regeneration and cooling of the adsorbent;
• Filling instruction of adsorbents ,catalyst and alumina balls
• Technical guaranties on adsorbent operation.
Q1: How soon we can get email response from your team?
A: Within 24 hours
Q2: If we have some other product requirements that your page don't include, can you help to supply?
A: It is based on our product lines. You could confirm your require alumina products with us!
Q3: Are you in stock?
A: Yes, we have 30-60 metric tons for every alumina series.
Q4: Does your product have warranty service?
How long is the warranty period?
A: The whole life long service.